Hi there!. News from Madrid! The american actor Bruce Willis has created a special cocktail. Baptized under the name ‘My Sobieski by Bruce Willis’ is a combo of vodka also the predominant ingredients like pineapple, ginger, sugar syrup …
A cocktail that has just been presented at an event held at the Hotel Hesperia Madrid and also attended by the pretty model and Mar Saura in the picture. Also, do not miss the famous bartender Diego Cabrera, to get some tips if you are in Madrid.
But if you do not have the luck or the opportunity to get closer to Madrid and you love the world of cocktails, do not worry because here I offer below the recipe if you want to prepare at home:
Sobieski Vodka 5cl
1.5 cl Marie Brizard Anisette
Cl 0.5 of cane sugar syrup
2.5 cl Fresh ginger
2.5 cl Fresh Citronella
8-10 fresh pineapple chunks
- Crush ginger in a jar, pineapple and lemon grass before cutting.
- Add to sweeten the sugar syrup and then Anisette Marie Brizard and Sobieski Vodka, to complete the mix.
- Then insert in the shaker with 6-8 ice cubes.
- Stir the mixture vigorously.
- Serve gently into a cocktail glass.
- You can decorate the glass with pineapple leaves and a cherry.
Nice Bruce, I like it!
Feelgood everywhere and in Madrid