- 1-Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Try and take regular and moderate exercise.
- 2-Watch your weight. If you are overweight you are imposing additional stress on your back; losing weight will tend to alleviate the symptoms associated with back problems.
- 3-Choose the right bed. A hard mattress, or one specifically designed for back sufferers will make a big difference.
- 4-Applying local heat often alleviates pain.
- 5-Relaxation, massage and stretching can be very effective.
- ?Back pain may be associated with weight gain, bad posture and breathing habits. ?
- Special exercise routines and workouts for the back are very beneficial, but should be supervised by an expert.
Take care of yourself and Feelgood