Posts Tagged ‘jini sofia photographer’
Hello! MISS LOPEZ is back home after a really good day giving the Spanish touch wherever I go! In fact you can even now find this “special” touch now at the Walk of Fame in Hollywood!. Spanish actress Penelope Cruz stopped Hollywood Boulevard to get a star on the famous Walk of Fame, an event in the company of her husband, the great Javier Bardem and Johnny Depp , her co-star at the latest film of Pirates of the Caribbean. Cool! By the way, according to Hola.com she thanks her husband and son for making her feeling so good! Felicidades Penelope! by Miss Lopez
And back to Stockholm today, MISS LOPEZ in the company of Miss Barcelona eating delicious tapas at ICA Kvantum Liljeholmen today, an event by TOUR SPAIN. I´ve been told and I could see as well, it has been very popular with a lot of people and presence in the Swedish media. I know Swedish people really like Spain, and its food! So Great! The thing is this supermarket is quite unique in Sweden as you can find and be served wine right there. Like in Spain! I love it!
There I have been told I look like Lady Gaga and I was amazed!! Do you really think I look like Lady Gaga??? Leave your comments and let me know! Miss Lopez like Lady Gaga???
And then back to my partner and friend, photograph JINI SOFIA in Mariatorget, Stockholm. In the last picture Meggan, with her own model agency in Stockholm, where I could change some of my cloths for someone else and I am very happy about what I got. By the way, do you know that as Miss Lopez reader, you´ll get 15 % discount in a photo session like model for a day with Jini Sofia? Take you change and just say MISS LOPEZ code when you call Jini Sofia to book your time. She´s a great photographer! Check it out! JINI SOFIA
From now on, as Miss Lopez reader you´ll get many discounts so I´ll let you know. Viva special discounts for Miss Lopez readers! So gooood!
Thanks to you all, my readers that really makes me so happy!
Viva Hollywood and FEELGOOD WOMANHOOD
Miss Lopez back again to you before I am going to bed so I am going to be very short today. I am glad I have got my new T shirt with Miss Lopez logo today and I hope you like it too.
After having a great business meeting in the morning at Stureplan for my blog, as I felt so good, then the time had come to Miss Lopez Kickoff. I´ll tell more about my meeting another day. Great News at Miss Lopez!. To be continued…
Talking about Miss Lopez Kickoff, for being the first event it wasn´t bad at all and now from here I want to thank all the people that made it possible. It is so great to feel so much generosity from so many people. Gracias! By the way, there were good chances to make business too!! When fun meets business with Miss Lopez!
So Thanks: Lois restaurant, Victoria Gomez, Miss Barcelona, musician Anibal, chef Norberto…all the guests and friends, as well the Miss Lopez´s sponsors as snacks Reztart, vitamin drinks Oshee, Taco Bar Sveavägen 61, Svenska Folk Fonden…and many more.
By the way this time a man won the prize, model for a day, Franzén in the picture with a blue shirt, really nice guy together with photograph Jini Sofia, Miss Lopez´s sponsor as well. See, at Miss Lopez no discrimination!!! Men and Women in harmony!
Viva el amor y la generosidad de la gente and Feelgood!
Hello my friends! Miss Lopez in the church today! Don´t worry I am not going to marry…again still Miss for the moment! Well yes, I have been married in Sweden and that´s why I came to this country but this is a story for another day! By the way, have you seen the pictures of Miss Miranda in A Coruña, our home town? Lovely, don´t you think so? I miss it so much!
I am in a very good humor today and you know why? As I feel in the right path. You may not believe it but I am a very spiritual person and I am always looking for the meaning of life, at least mine. Maybe Feelgood Womanhood!!! Today the big moment has come as I was really looking forward to meeting a very popular and famous in Sweden coacher and mental trainer. I went to lisen to Mia Törnblom at Hedvig Eleonora Church in Stockholm and I love it! Myself I grow up with nuns at a Catholic school in Spain, I mean I went to school and high school there, and I used to priest and nuns. I love the spirit in these places!
I must say I love Mia Törnblom filosophy and she is full of positive energy, a really good icon to everybody after all she has been through. I have read her books and I have learnt so much with them, specially when she says you should not compare to someone else but to yourself, and I think she is completely right. For me this is feeling good and the meaning of life too. After all, what´s life is you can not sleep well at night and can´t find peace and feelgood? No money in the world can pay for that! Yes I think Mia Törnblom is great and I hope from now on I can keep in contact with her to Feelgood Womanhood everybody!.
Today I have met Victoria Gomez and we had a lot of fun while doing business and meeting new people at boutiques at Stureplan like Louis Vuitton for exempel. Life is so good when your selfsteam is up, dont you think so?
And in the afternoon I met Miss Barcelona with photograph Jini Sofia and we did some pictures together like real models!. And in my way home, I have got a call from a friend and got an invitation to have dinner all in a sudden at the end of the day. See life is full all surprises sometimes and I think it´s great!. Let´s see what surprises will bring Miss Lopez Kickoff!! By the way, check it out! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186925798014389 Bienvenidos everybody! Come as you are and Feelgoooooood!!
Feeling good! That´s what life is worth for!
FEELGOOD WOMANHOOD today and everyday!!
fake it until you make it! can sometimes work too!
Hello my Dear readers! Miss Lopez here, Isabel by the way!
I am waiting for this Friday to come. You know, I love Fridays, probably the best day of the week, Friday´s fever?
I still do not know what I´ll be doing in the evening on Friday, but during the day I´ll be at FORMEX, the Swedish decoration, art & design fair at the International Fair in Sweden, Stockholm. There I´ll have the change to give a hand at the stand of my friend Veronica from Cueva Art & Design, a really nice, interesting woman both from Peru and Sweden.
As you may know, I am an agent for REVERT, Spanish decoration house, in Sweden that sells bedding products among other decoration products of very good quality and I hope there to meet some of my clients and why not future clients as well. Actually I am looking for more retailers in Sweden, so if you know someone interested, let me know! I promise I will be very happy! Viva Spanish bedding to make you Feel Goood!
Well in the picture taken by Jini Sofia just before this Christmas (I hope you like it) you can see me with my favourite armband from Cueva Art & Design and these really nice earrings that I love them!
Yes, fashion, films, design, decoration…all together creations of art, don´t you agree?
As one of my friends from A Coruña used to say, “Siempre busca la belleza”… Well, I hope to see you on Friday looking for it!
Hasta la vista mis amigos! and Feelgood anytime even if it´s not Friday!
Hello there! I hope you like my last posts! Nice with a good Latin lover, isn´t it?
So now with the start of a new working year, let´s say tomorrow, I´ll give you my tips to keep your New Year´s resolutions all year. Tips for 2011 a la López! I hope you´ll find them useful too! Picture of me by Jini Sofia and I am wearing my favourite armband in Peruvian silver from Cueva Art & Design. I love it!
How many of us compile a long list of resolutions that will surely turn us into much better versions of our current selves only to crash and burn miserably around, oh, week two?
Trading old habits for new ones can be difficult and takes serious commitment, but if you learn what makes a successful resolution you’ll increase your chances of making it into February with your goals and motivation still intact.
1) Narrow your scope. If you try to take on too many changes, you’ll run the risk of wearing out long before you accomplish the first goal. Devote your energy to changing one thing and when you have a handle on that new habit, incorporate a new one.
2) Avoid repeating resolutions.Attempting (and failing) to fix the same stubborn habit year after year will weaken your belief that you can change at all. Try pursuing an old goal from a different angle or going after something else entirely.
3) Make S.M.A.R.T goals. Vague resolutions (like “lose weight” or “earn more money”) are doomed from the start. How much weight do you want to lose? By when? What will you do to increase your income? By how much? Goals that are specific, measurable,attainable, realistic and timely are more likely to stick so break down those lofty dreams into smaller steps you can take each day. This makes the resolution seem less daunting and within your reach. And while you’re at it, write your plan out and tack it up where you’ll see it each day.
4) Talk about your resolution. Telling your family and friends what you want to accomplish this year will not only keep you accountable (they’ll be sure to ask about your progress from time to time), but they can also serve as a support system and dish out positive reinforcement as you work towards your goal. Who doesn’t like a pat on the back for being awesome?
5) Monitor your actions. Friends might help keep you in line, but you’re the only one who can police your behavior 24/7. Make notes and keep track of changes pertaining to your goal and evaluate these frequently to trim away any detrimental habits.
6) Visualize your success and then turn it around. Imagine how great you’ll feel once you finally reach the finish line. Close your eyes and relish the moment when your resolution evolves from a goal to a simple part of your daily routine. If you need motivation to get you through a hurdle, think about what the consequences could be if you don’t accomplish your goal. How badly do you want this?
7) Have alternatives and a bounce-back plan. Rest assured, temptation will come, but how you respond to them will determine your success. If you’re trying to make better food choices, keep healthy-yet-yummy snacks nearby. If you cave, don’t waste time beating yourself up. Instead, jump right back in and reward yourself for not letting a simple slip-up completely throw you off course.
8) Practice patience and acknowledge progress. Sure, a slimmer figure will be a great treat, but that will come months from now. Rewarding yourself for hitting the gym three times each week will keep that fire going until you finally get to show off your accomplishment in the summer.
Are you ready? Let´s start a really good 2011 and Feelgood!
I am sure this will be the year of FEELGOOD WOMANHOOD to everybody!